Paul B. MacCready, designer of the Gossamer Condor: "Treat every problem as if it can be solved with ridiculous simplicity. The time you save on the 98% of problems for which this is true, will give you ridiculous resources to apply to the other 2%."

[RSS]

2013-09-10
[DIFF] 01:02 Info JeffWaltzer
2013-03-29
[DIFF] 11:50 Info JeffWaltzer
[DIFF] 01:37 Info GeorgeDinwiddie added RatCatcher to history
2013-03-06
[DIFF] 17:10 Info JeffWaltzer
2013-02-17
[DIFF] 17:31 Info JohnMaxwell
2013-01-29
[DIFF] 00:00 Info JohnMaxwell
2011-08-05
[DELETED] 21:21 Info GeorgeDinwiddie Page deleted by Despam action
2011-01-04
[DIFF] 01:35 Info GeorgeDinwiddie [1-4] #02 rspec 2 works, if you don't hose your ruby installation
#03 rvm usage
#04 use rspec 1.X

last, but not least, a randomly chosen page: WikiCourseHandOut

[DIFF]

marks older pages that have at least one backup version stored (click for an author diff)

[UPDATED]

marks pages edited since you set your bookmark (click for a bookmark diff)

[NEW]

marks pages created since you set your bookmark, and were not edited after creation


This page contains a list of recent changes in this wiki of 449 pages (more system information on SystemInfo). For changes on other wikis, see WikiSites/Aggregation.

AgileMaryland: RecentChanges (last edited 2009-08-01 01:04:04 by localhost)